Discovery At Home

By Discovery Senior Living

Welcome to Discovery At Home

Let us provide you with high-quality Home Health, Private Duty Services and Outpatient Care!

Discovery At Home

By Discovery Senior Living

Welcome to Discovery At Home

Let us provide you with high-quality Home Health, Private Duty Services and Outpatient Care!

Our Rating

5 Star Agency

We are rated 5 out of 5 stars by Medicare. This rating is based on our patients’ health improvements after receiving our services. The star rating is also based on feedback through patient satisfaction surveys sent out by and returned to Medicare.

Our Rating

5 Star Agency

We are rated 5 out of 5 stars by Medicare. This rating is based on our patients’ health improvements after receiving our services. The star rating is also based on feedback through patient satisfaction surveys sent out by and returned to Medicare.

Home Health Care

These services are provided to you free of charge through your traditional Medicare Insurance. Services are available with an order from a Primary Care Physician. Home Health Services are ideal for a person who is unable to leave the home without difficulty.

Medicare Home Health Services

Skilled Nursing

Physical Therapy

Occupational Therapy

Speech Therapy

Social Worker

Home Health Aides

Triggers for Services

Frequent Hospitalizations

Frequent Falls

Difficulty Walking

Diabetic Teaching

Cognitive Changes

Wound Care

Blood Pressure Changes

Balance Issues and Dizziness

Home Health Care

These services are provided to you free of charge through your traditional Medicare Insurance. Services are available with an order from a Primary Care Physician. Home Health Services are ideal for a person who is unable to leave the home without difficulty.

Medicare Home Health Services

  • Skilled Nursing
  • Physical Therapy
  • Occupational Therapy
  • Speech Therapy
  • Social Worker
  • Home Health Aides

Triggers for Services

  • Frequent Hospitalizations
  • Frequent Falls
  • Difficulty Walking
  • Diabetic Teaching
  • Cognitive Changes
  • Wound Care
  • Blood Pressure Changes
  • Balance Issues and Dizziness
Nurse Checking A Patient's Blood Pressure

Outpatient Therapy

Outpatient therapy can treat patients with similar medical conditions as those treated under home health services. Outpatient therapy is appropriate for individuals who are independent enough to attend sessions in our Assisted Living or Independent Living on-site therapy gyms. Outpatient therapy is ideal for those who are looking to improve their daily mobility and quality of life.

Outpatient Facilities Services

Physical Therapy

Occupational Therapy

Speech Therapy

Our therapists can work with patients to decrease pain, increase strength, improve balance, decrease fall risk and restore abilities to complete activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and meal prep. Outpatient therapy is covered at 80% under Medicare Part B, and the remaining 20% can be covered by a secondary insurance.

Outpatient Therapy

Outpatient therapy can treat patients with similar medical conditions as those treated under home health services. Outpatient therapy is appropriate for individuals who are independent enough to attend sessions in our Assisted Living or Independent Living on-site therapy gyms. Outpatient therapy is ideal for those who are looking to improve their daily mobility and quality of life.

Outpatient Facilities Services

Physical Therapy

Occupational Therapy

Speech Therapy

Our therapists can work with patients to decrease pain, increase strength, improve balance, decrease fall risk and restore abilities to complete activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing, and meal prep. Outpatient therapy is covered at 80% under Medicare Part B, and the remaining 20% can be covered by a secondary insurance.

Private Duty Services

If you require additional services outside of Home Health Services or Outpatient Therapy, let our Private Duty assist.

Personalized Care Services Available

Medication Reminders
Medication Box Fills
Assistance with Diabetic Care
Assistance with Showers and Dressing
Incontinence Care
Assist with Transfers
Grocery Shopping
Meal Planning and Preparation
Light Housekeeping
Escort to Appointments
Laundry and Ironing
Mail Pick-Up and Delivery
Conversation and Companionship

Home Health Aides and Certified Nurses Aides are available 7 days a week up to 24 hours a day to help with activities after hospitalizations, illness or as needed by the client to help ensure their safety while maintaining independence. Prices are available upon request. Some costs may be covered by insurances.

Private Duty Services

If you require additional services outside of Home Health Services or Outpatient Therapy, let our Private Duty assist.

Personalized Care Services Available

Medication Reminders
Medication Box Fills
Assistance with Diabetic Care
Assistance with Showers and Dressing
Incontinence Care
Assist with Transfers
Grocery Shopping
Meal Planning and Preparation
Light Housekeeping
Escort to Appointments
Laundry and Ironing
Mail Pick-Up and Delivery
Conversation and Companionship

Home Health Aides and Certified Nurses Aides are available 7 days a week up to 24 hours a day to help with activities after hospitalizations, illness or as needed by the client to help ensure their safety while maintaining independence. Prices are available upon request. Some costs may be covered by insurances.

Testimonials

Connect With Us

Let us know about your questions or concerns.

We will get back to you as soon as we can.

Discovery At Home

239.260.4123

We Service the Following Counties:

Discovery At Home LLC

  • Collier
  • Lee
  • Sarasota

Discovery At Home Gulf Coast

  • Hillsborough
  • Manatee
  • Hardee
  • Highlands
  • Polk

Discovery At Home Personalized Living

  • Palm Beach

Discovery At Home Texas

  • Collin
  • Cooke
  • Dallas
  • Denton
  • Ellis
  • Erath
  • Fannin
  • Grayson
  • Hood
  • Hunt
  • Johnson
  • Kaufman
  • Navarro
  • Palo Pinto
  • Parker
  • Rockwall
  • Somervell
  • Tarrant
  • Wise

CHAP ACCREDITED

Community Health Accreditation Partner Seal of Accreditation

Follow us on Facebook

Discovery At Home

By Discovery Senior Living

A New Age of Senior Home Care

Discovery At Home

By Discovery Senior Living

 A New Age of Senior Home Care